GLO Marine is looking for 3 internship students.
Who can apply:
– 4th year Naval Architecture students;
What we’re looking for:
– ambitious students willing to invest 16 to 20 hrs per week;
– curious and assertive individuals who want to go the extra mile;
– creative and resourceful personalities;
– basic knowledge of Rhino;
– good knowledge of Naval Architecture principles;
– good knowledge of spoken and written English;
The GLO Internship programme will run over 20 weeks, starting January, till May.
What we offer:
– Possibility for employment at the end of the internship;
– Support with final year thesis;
– One-on-one mentorship;
– Involvement in real life concept design projects;
– Hands-on experience in developing structural calculations, stability assessments, 3D models, technical reports and technical drawings;
– Dedicates tutors for every activity;
– A friendly and challenging environment where ambitious young engineers thrive;
How to apply?
Please send us an up to date copy of your CV until 10th of November to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: INTERNSHIP @GLO.
The interviews will take place until November 29 and the three students selected to be part of the GLO team will be announced on the 2nd of December.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com with any questions you might have.
We look forward to working with you, the Naval Architects of tomorrow!