Full time employment
Marketing & Sales
GLO MARINE is a specialized engineering & technical support company that delivers tailored projects for the maritime & offshore energy sectors. We offer end-to-end technical solutions for companies that need to deliver fast-paced custom jobs, starting from design & engineering, up to installation and commissioning.
We are seeking a motivated, witty & organized Marketing & Sales Assistant to join our growing team. The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting our marketing and sales efforts. This position offers an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the maritime industry while contributing to our company’s success.
- Assist the sales team in managing leads and sales inquiries by preparing and maintaining sales materials, including presentations and proposals.
- Help manage the sales pipeline and CRM system, also coordinate with clients to schedule appointments and meetings.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to execute & monitor performance for implemented marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Create and edit marketing content, including blog posts, social media updates, and email campaigns.
- Assist in conducting market research to identify industry trends and opportunities.
- Act as a point of contact for client inquiries and provide excellent customer service, helping gather feedback from clients to improve our services.
- Support the creation of client communications and newsletters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or a related field (or in progress).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of CRM systems is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities.
- A proactive and adaptable approach to tasks.
- Previous experience in marketing or sales support is advantageous.
- A dynamic and innovative work environment in the maritime industry.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Exposure to exciting marketing and sales projects in a niche market.
- Hybrid work program (max 2 days in the office).
- Annual bonus.
- Opportunity to travel for sales & marketing activities worldwide.
You can call us for more information: + 40 757 065 058
Apply by email to: email@example.com
Or linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glo-marine-ltd